skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Seeley Family
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
nicole
As usual Nicole looks cute in evry hat she puts on.
My real live doll. She loves dressing up in hats, scarves, glasses
and
of course clothes of all types. (bonus for her. . .
I love helping her do it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Live for today
My Blog List
Scott O. Smith Photoblog
9 years ago
Haws Family Supersized
11 years ago
Kathy n' Crew
11 years ago
Carmen's Catch of the Day
15 years ago
Tales From Our Wonderful One-Acre Farm
15 years ago
Sam and Nicole
16 years ago
Nicole
16 years ago
Sabra Ann Rasmussen
17 years ago
About Me
kathy
I love life and the many adventures it takes me on. I love spending time with my children and husband.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment