Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life continues to amaze me. I stand in awe at the timing of things, support of friends, and the rapid growth of my children. I'm going to start backwards; Nicole is graduating high school in 6 weeks. I'm sure she has it down to the day if not hours and minutes. We have the perfect dress for the graduation dance and are looking for the perfect accessories. A big thank you to Uncle Scott for the fantastic senior pictures. I don't know what I'd do without the support of my very wise and caring friends and family who have been such great support through mom's passing, adoption emotions, graduation preparations and work. Thank you to you all, I appreciate you so much. Timing. . . most of the time, with the aid of "hind sight", timing proves to appear as though there is a plan being followed. OK, I know there is a plan, but occasionally I have to wonder how all of this fits together. Then good ol' "hindsight" pops up and I see it. (Once in a while it would be nice to see it in the beginning.)

No comments: